This timeless bestseller was made for the Alpine World Championships in Vail, Colorado, and quickly became a bestseller. The design is based on the traditional eight-petal rose
pattern complemented with decorative winter elements for an authentic winter sports look.
- Make the most of the frosty days and nights in a classic Dale of Norway® sweater.
- Intricately patterned snowflakes for an exquisite winter appeal.
- Three-ply yarn construction offers a medium weight for standalone comfort.
- Heilo wool traps in warmth while allowing moisture to escape.
- Stand collar is fleece lined for added comfort.
- Quarter-zip closure.
- Adjustable drawstring hem.
- Logo patch at left cuff.
- 100% merino wool.
- Hand wash cold, reshape and dry in the shade.
- Made in Norway of 100% Norwegian wool.
Mouse over for more details. See size chart below.